Power steering bodge up

92a

Hi , I’m trying to get a friends 2a finished off but although he has spent a lot of money it still has major issues, He had power steering fitted but to get the hose to fit at the ram end they have put three copper washers as spacers but these leak any ideas of a suitable fitting that would work in place of these ? Thanks Angus 

03573B2C-63CC-4E0F-B672-75AFE8DF9FDA.jpeg

81E0B60B-BCBB-408A-A805-C34C61B0DFB3.jpeg

It looks like the banjo bolt is too long? - trim it down, carefully! Or find some thicker copper washers?

Could try annealing the washers you have soften them up so they seal against the bolt fave better.

Or is it spaced out as the fitting of the hose clashes with the body what it's fixed too... if you can't find a thicker copper washer, try copper, steel, copper washer sandwich, would probably be more stable a stack than all copper.

If you aren't gifted with a machine shop, a careful trim against the side of an angle grinder disc can be a good way to trim this sort of thing down -just de-burr it afterwards, and clean before test fit of course!

Thanks for the ideas, the washers were put there as the crimped part of the hose hits the ram (not by me) the other hose has a much better end on it seems to have a seal built in   I don't know why the manufacturer didn't do the same on both? The holes in the ram are different sizes so they can't get muddled up , I'll try to get some Dowty washers and see if that improves things ,