110 DOUBLE CAB XS PUMA SEAT COVERS - WHAT DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND?

Hello folks.

Picking up my new to me 2008 XS double cab on Saturday. 

It has the heated half leather seats and I'm wondering what people recommend to help protect them?

Mainly as my German shepard will be jumping in to come to work with me, he's a hairy mutt 😆

Ideally looking to buy some tomorrow so they're here in time.

Many thanks! 

10 hours ago, Badger110 said:

in olive green

I too have Melville & Moon covers but in black, I cant recommend them enough, but having said that they are pricey (they were a Christmas present from my Land-Rover loving boss) The other downside was that they took about 9 months to arrive from south Africa 

They look great, have worn well, are comfortable, and have faded a bit (over 4 years) not sure if they protect the seats, never taken one off.

they are a great snug fit.

On 9/1/2021 at 7:18 PM, Oakmaster said:

I too have Melville & Moon covers but in black, I cant recommend them enough, but having said that they are pricey (they were a Christmas present from my Land-Rover loving boss) The other downside was that they took about 9 months to arrive from south Africa 

They look great, have worn well, are comfortable, and have faded a bit (over 4 years) not sure if they protect the seats, never taken one off.

they are a great snug fit.

On 9/1/2021 at 8:09 AM, Badger110 said:

I have Melville & Moon covers in olive green

They look nice and certainly protect the seats

They do look nice after having a quick google!