Interesting things on the net

Anderzander

10 hours ago, Bowie69 said:

Gosh, I'd daily that.

I don't think the Boomerang was ever road legal. But Giugiaro reused a lot of design cues in the Esprit. And you definitely can have a great time daily driving one of those! 😎

As for the dash, I like the idea a lot, just surprised he kept the clock but didn't include a rev counter. I had one fitted to my 90 as soon as it left the dealer.

22 minutes ago, Escape said:

don't think the Boomerang was ever road legal. But Giugiaro reused a lot of design cues in the Esprit. And you definitely can have a great time daily driving one of those

Many, many moons ago, I had an Eclat, sadly gone to Germany now, to a guy near Aachen, who insisted he was going to spend 2000 hours rebuilding it...

5 hours ago, Bowie69 said:

Many, many moons ago, I had an Eclat, sadly gone to Germany now, to a guy near Aachen, who insisted he was going to spend 2000 hours rebuilding it...

So you sold him a duffer, then ?

Remind me not to buy a car from you

🤣

Mo

• Haha 1

Just now, Mo Murphy said:

So you sold him a duffer, then ?

Remind me not to buy a car from you

🤣

Mo

No... he was just obsessed.... he'd driven from Aachen that day, arrived, loaded the trailer, and then was heading back, was going to be a 26 hour round trip or there about.

17 hours ago, Bowie69 said:

No... he was just obsessed.... he'd driven from Aachen that day, arrived, loaded the trailer, and then was heading back, was going to be a 26 hour round trip or there about.

That sounds like something we would do. 🙂 Only I'd try and drive it back home if at all possible.

I've always had a thing for the Elite. But I ended up with an Eclat Excel a couple of years ago. She will come up for sale soon though I still enjoy driving her.