Vevor tools

cackshifter

Read the Air Jack a couple of times,

Well Constructed - not sure when they say it is well constructed, OK if it is someone else's view not theirs!

Chinglish description not too surprising.

No mention of pressure/air consumption or compressor tank requirements! sure if this was a professional tool maybe they might expect you to know or have a professional air set up but the description suggests non professional use to me?

Bottom line would i buy it, well I've bought from Lidl and Aldi which are probably worse quality.

Can't grumble about the translation really but this bit made me chuckle...This tester is used to adjust the injector opening pressure, a seat nozzle oppression, and performs leak tests, spraying atomization repetition modeling tests and characteristic testing of gossip. 

• Haha 2

On 11/12/2021 at 4:10 PM, landroversforever said:

To be honest, if the translation is that bad, would you trust them to make anything right? 

I'd wager you could build something a lot better than you could describe what it does in Chinese.

1 hour ago, muddy said:

I'd wager you could build something a lot better than you could describe what it does in Chinese.

I know what you mean, but if they don’t understand the English… how good is what they’re building to a spec someone’s given them? Can they interpret the design well enough? 

Not a single engineer I’ve ever worked with has given a sausage about the manuals for their products… 

Manuals are a place to put critical safety info so you don’t get sued. I wouldn’t ever go much beyond that - have had rubbish products with superb manuals and vice versa

On 11/12/2021 at 4:10 PM, landroversforever said:

To be honest, if the translation is that bad, would you trust them to make anything right? 

2 hours ago, landroversforever said:

I know what you mean, but if they don’t understand the English… how good is what they’re building to a spec someone’s given them? Can they interpret the design well enough? 

Think your being a bit hasty in your condemnation, interpretation of English has nothing to do with build quality in my opinion, the tools would have been made to plans from their native language in their own country I would think

personally I took a chance 12 years ago on a jasic ct312 plasma cutter, cheap as chips from china, it has never missed a beat, one of the best value for money cheap tools I've ever bought and yes the English description was awful. To add Jasic now have dealers in the UK and I know several welding contractors that have them and are delighted with them

I guess I'm saying we shouldn't be to quick to judge unless we can back it up with experience from use regards Stephen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stellaghost said:

Think your being a bit hasty in your condemnation, interpretation of English has nothing to do with build quality in my opinion, the tools would have been made to plans from their native language in their own country I would think

personally I took a chance 12 years ago on a jasic ct312 plasma cutter, cheap as chips from china, it has never missed a beat, one of the best value for money cheap tools I've ever bought and yes the English description was awful. To add Jasic now have dealers in the UK and I know several welding contractors that have them and are delighted with them

I guess I'm saying we shouldn't be to quick to judge unless we can back it up with experience from use regards Stephen

Ive got a Jasic TIG myself, brilliant machine although I’ve only had it ~10months or so. 

I think the point is more about being wary. Are you going to get support if there are issues? Will you be able to communicate what spares are needed?

8 hours ago, landroversforever said:

I think the point is more about being wary. Are you going to get support if there are issues? Will you be able to communicate what spares are needed?

I agree totally but the above is a different issue to the the actual tool quality and yes I agree it should be considered for any tool purchased regards Stephen