1993 200tdi 110 Hi cap front brakes

L19MUD

I am struggling to find the right pistons and seals for my front callipers, per Microcat the callipers should be 46mm and that is what I ordered but it transpires that the pistons are 40mm. Interestingly I known my other 1993 200tdi 90 does have 46mm pistons

Is there a changeover at the end of the 200tdi production? Microcat states the part number for the 46mm are from LA930456 and my chassis number is over a thousand past that

@western did the spacers you sent me come from 40 or 46mm callipers? The holes for the bolts and the seals all seem to line up OK but have not offered up to the axle yet

Excellent....so my 110 has been retrofitted with early 90 41mm callipers then as a downgrade. I should have just bought the entire callipers from you....

What is especially pleasing is that I have spent hours cleaning them up and shot blasting them

Thanks Ralph

On 1/6/2022 at 2:32 PM, L19MUD said:

Excellent....so my 110 has been retrofitted with early 90 41mm callipers then as a downgrade. I should have just bought the entire callipers from you....

What is especially pleasing is that I have spent hours cleaning them up and shot blasting them

Thanks Ralph

At least they  are ready to sell.