DRL on headlights of different colors

Вардан

Hello. I apologize in advance for my English, I write through Google translator. I have the following problem: the daytime running lights differ in shade, pure white on the left, a little lilac on the left. The dealer checked the voltage, changed the blocks in places, to no avail. Thanks for any help 

7A9B5A2C-047A-4D25-B64A-0A693B76FAE8.jpeg

3 hours ago, Simon_CSK said:

Priviat (Hello)

And welcome to the forum.

Can you check if the headlights are original fitment or replacements.

The headlights are original, the voltage check, the replacement of blocks in places and the check of the connections were personally checked by the official dealer.  They don't understand the reason.

Edited by Вардан

3 hours ago, western said:

May be a poor ground/earth connection on the dim side. 

They changed the headlights too.  The right headlight, which has a slightly lilac tint, also shone on the left side in the same way.  And the white left shone white on the right side.  It's the headlight itself.  Does this not fix it?  Need to buy a new one?

58 minutes ago, western said:

Is there a plastic protective film on the light,? that needs to be removed, or replace the light unit. As the new one the dealer fitted sounds like it has a contaminated glass. 

There is no protective film.  The dealer did not change anything, he just temporarily swapped the headlights to diagnose the problem.