LT85 Floor mats part check

Hi Folks,

hoping you can confirm if I have correct part numbers.  I have a left hand drive 90 with an LT85 gearbox.  Ive never had any floor mats in it, but I think what is needed is MUC2274 and MUC2275?  The question is whether those will work for LHD models  - i guess the LT85 tunnel itself is the same regardless of RHD and LHD so im hoping they fit regardless?

If they dont work, would R380 mats work instead with a bit of trimming?  Anyone have part numbers for those?

Thanks as always guys...

Alan

The first 2 number you quoted sre available from Craddocks, 

Their website shows MUC2274  & MUC2275 in stock, price is £52 each plus VAT & Postage. 

Anothet option is buy some tjick stable matting & cut it to shape/fit, probably be cheaper & last longer as its thicker rubber. 

I thought they now supply a very limited number of mats that have options built in for cutting them according to your gearbox, I am not certain they make individual mats for each model or LHD/RHD now.

Certainly the case for my genuine ones purchased last year.

I have WOR in both LHD and RHD vehicles and found them to fit very nice.

I am changing - in the future - an R380  for an LT85 so it will be interesting to see what problems I run into..

30 minutes ago, Arjan said:

I have WOR in both LHD and RHD vehicles and found them to fit very nice.

I am changing - in the future - an R380  for an LT85 so it will be interesting to see what problems I run into..

Yes, WOR said they don't have floor mats on their own, but that their molded matting system doesn't fit the LT85.  They suggested fitting an R380 tunnel instead so that the floor matting system would fit 🙂

But for now i'd just be happy even with floor mats... I noticed however that the Cradocks ones with the part numebrs listed above state for ''4 speed V8'' ... I guess that was an LT95 then and not LT85? (I dont think there was ever a 4 speed LT85?)