£1 map pockets

Turbocharger

I think I need a typing wand, my fingers won't type what I want today. Somebody posted about £1 net map pockets from Woolies or Wilkos, but I can't find the post. When I search, it tells me that there are no posts at all with the word 'map' in them - surely that can't be right?

As I say, when my technical incompetence is revealed by somebody less smug than me, please delete this evidence of what is probably a stupid question...

I think I need a typing wand, my fingers won't type what I want today. Somebody posted about £1 net map pockets from Woolies or Wilkos, but I can't find the post. When I search, it tells me that there are no posts at all with the word 'map' in them - surely that can't be right?

As I say, when my technical incompetence is revealed by somebody smug, please delete this evidence of what is probably a stupid question...

This the one your after mate

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=11040

cheers

Ah but you should use "300Tdi". Anybody who just puts "Tdi" is not being precise enough and will eventually learn from their mistakes.

Those not putting Tdi after are hoping people wont think that have a diesel thats what it is

So why didn't it work when I searched for 'map'? Grr. Thanks chaps, more reasons to shop at Morrisons evidently. :)

Went shopping at a large Morrisons today. Could not find them and when I ake the floor manager about them he had no idea about tem.

So is it only certain Morrisons who sells them or is it a different shop?

Regards

Leeds

Leeds, they're in the baby section. In our local one they where hanging on those vertical hangers that they put in corners. They are called the babytime Stroller carry bag and are priced at 79p on the card in the clear plastic bag. I missed them first time round so i had to send the good lady in to find them, which she did :)

Mo

Try searching for "water", "misfire" and other common V8 keywords... :ph34r:

where as us Tdi drivers just search for 'snapped cambelt' 'AGAIN' 'loss of performace' etc :ph34r: cant u tell i dont love my disco atm?

back on topic, any commerical breakers near you? a lot of coaches have net pockets on the backs of the seats, normally about a 'magazine' in size. could do the same job if you cant find the morrisons ones?

Leeds, they're in the baby section. In our local one they where hanging on those vertical hangers that they put in corners. They are called the babytime Stroller carry bag and are priced at 79p on the card in the clear plastic bag. I missed them first time round so i had to send the good lady in to find them, which she did :)

Mo

Thanks Mo, must admit I missed them. Will try again later or send female in to ask for them.

Maybe it is a man thing to miss things in the baby section! :P

Regards

Leeds

for V8 searches just type 'rebuild' 'misfire' or 'tempremental' that should get you what you want....

..to refine your search try adding 'water' to either of those words..

..for tdi seaches, try 'smoke', 'lack of power' or 'oil burning stove'