110 Td5 build. Disco bulkhead loom mods to fit 110 Td5 speedo.

Pls help

I'm building a td5 110 csw. I am using a td5 disco donor engine and have the disco engine and bulkhead loom.

Can anyone help me with the pin diagrams for the speedo plugs from the disco speedo connectors & also diagrams for the defender loom speedo connectors so that I can modify this disco loom to plug into my defender td5 Speedo.

I just cannot afford the stupid prices folk are asking for used defender td5 bulkhead looms online.

15 hours ago, western said:

1. Is this a rebuild of an existing Td5 Defender or a ground up build on a new galv chassis, 

2. What's wrong with the Defender Td5 looms ? 

It's a ground up build. Was a 2.5t rd pre tdi. I bought disco td5 donor. 

this has been huge and expensive mistake. I may as well have started with 3mm sheet steel and a welder. I've had to change soooooo much.

but anyway. I got mostly everything, just on with wiring.

I have a Dixon's Fabrication box and programme d ecu, running off Bosch 044 pump.

I just need to sort bulkhead loom for speedo. But cannot find disco td5 bulkhead loom speedo connector pin diagram. So I could compete with defender and see if I can modify the dis o td5 loom and add defender td5 Speedo plugs

16 hours ago, western said:

1. Is this a rebuild of an existing Td5 Defender or a ground up build on a new galv chassis, 

2. What's wrong with the Defender Td5 looms ? 

I haven't a defender td5 bulkhead loom, just a discovery one.

Defender td5 bulkhead looms are stupid expensive