Power steering!!

Connor

Hi there I’m wondering if any of you like minded landrover enthusiasts can help! 
about a month or so ago I was driving to work and all of a sudden lost all power steering. so I replaced the pump and it was overly noisy didn’t cure it, replaced the box as it was as old as the vehicle (1992). Still no power steering now I’ve been going outside trying to get it to bleed up but still nothing, tried all the methods ie turn lock to lock. 
open bleed screw and try that way, just wondering if any one else has had similar issues and how you cured the issue? Many thanks! 
Connor 

There's not much to the power steering system; some hoses, a reservoir, a pump and a steering box and you have already changed two of the bits. Can you takes some pictures of your engine bay and the steering setup so we can see what is fitted and how, please?

The fault diagnosis section in the book of words suggests

1. Fluid level low

2. Pump belt slipping

3. Fluid leakage

4. Steering box faulty or maladjusted

5. Pump faulty

You can add blockages and dodgy pipes to the list, but they are very uncommon.

Thanks gents! Fluid level is fine lo leakage need to see if box/pump is faulty checked for blockages etc seems to be fine. 
nothwards no I’m not really getting anything out of the bleed screw as it goes did you also have an issue? 

I have seen solid Britpart brake hoses; it’s not impossible that they extended that special product range to include PAS hoses.

The new noise could be either from a blockage back pressuring the new pump, but I suspect it is more likely a bad pump or a problem with its fitting

I had a recon power steering box 6 months or so ago now, sort of the same problem at first, thing is with these sodding recon people they do like to smother everything in really thick carp paint, that always seems to be wet when you get it cos all the packing is stuck to it, my bleed valve was rammed with paint fella, maybe take it out, give it a clean and go from there, once I done mine it came out that quick it all of a sudden became a two man job, well the wife doing the left to right and me on the reservoir and the bleed screw,