silicon hose kits

Hi

I want to replace my existing hoses, heating and turbo with some nice new silicon ones. I have scoured the mags, but to date cannot find a supplier of a kit. Have found companies that sell by length and by angle but as my vehicle is 2000km away (another story) I was hoping to buy a kit that would be a direct swap.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Cheers

Fruit

Hi

I want to replace my existing hoses, heating and turbo with some nice new silicon ones. I have scoured the mags, but to date cannot find a supplier of a kit. Have found companies that sell by length and by angle but as my vehicle is 2000km away (another story) I was hoping to buy a kit that would be a direct swap.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Cheers

Fruit

I bought Allisport ones for the turbo side. The fitted well and were an OK price.

I have just bought a full set of hoses from Paddocks and my local Landy dealer (price varies and often OEM kit is cheaper!). However these are NOT Silicone hoses. I keep looking for a supplier, but never came up with one. I caould find 'universal' hose, but I was not convinced that it would bend into shape without going kinky...so to speak!

A few months ago one of the mags had them in the 'New products' pages these were intercooler and top and bottom radiator hoses made by Samco I think, may have been just for the disco 200tdi, it was Merlin Motorsport http://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/ however I couldn't find the kits on the website when I looked before maybe give them a call.

Andy