A/C Screen Display Problem

Hello! I have a 2022 110 Defender and i’m having problem with my AC screen display ( the two circular buttons which shows the temperature). The buttons do not display the temperature it’s like a blank screen but they are working only display problem. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and how would they solve it?
thanks it advance

ACE553F9-F6A4-4CBB-B147-6F1CAE559CC8.jpeg

Edited by Notimetodie

• 4 months later...

l would recommend with one of these new Defenders to buy the GAP diagnostic tool once the vehicle warranty expires. 

l have no connection whatsoever with this company but if you buy the tool you can access the vehicle software and read/clear faults.

You can also make alterations such as remember the setting of the stop/start and turn on features not active on your vehicle, if you want to.

However if it's under warranty (and the pivi pro reset mentioned above doesn't fix it) just take it back to the dealer. 

Edited by Lightning