Practical off road toy

jules

Ali

Vick has just given the go-ahead for the Aus style bumpers can you order me a set front and rear....

Ok no worries. Did you want the rear bumper to have a spare tyres carrier. It will have the hyman ress style tow bar reciver. What winch on you going to put on the front. I would say a warn 9000 would be fine for what you want. Don't really need the speed of a warn 8274. But can be done for a 8274

Ok no worries. Did you want the rear bumper to have a spare tyres carrier. It will have the hyman ress style tow bar reciver. What winch on you going to put on the front. I would say a warn 9000 would be fine for what you want. Don't really need the speed of a warn 8274. But can be done for a 8274

My 8274 is vertualy a Brand new winch its a shame to waste it by flogging it just to by a cheap one.......

yes I would like the rear tyre thing

33/1250/15 MTR

yes tow bar thing.(two reciever things needed)

running with fiberglass arches.

same colour at the advert

When I had my RRC the plan was to keep things (relatively) simple. I was going for a suspension lift, decent MTs, tank and diff guards etc and a set of decent bumpers to replace the standard ones.

Thanks to that pesky Mark90 it never got done though.......