Kelmarsh Apology!!!

keithjh

HI All,

Okay i admit it i get the LRE mag delivered, :ph34r: Sad i know but there we are. Interesting comments from the pen of R Greene or was it Robin Hood?, but anyway while slaving away this morning at the salt mine i read his reasons as to why Kelmarsh is cancelled.

Everybody is at fault apart from him, i have never read such a pile of garbage for years. Especially the bit about experience in buissness etc, when on the flyer in the cellophane package is STILL advertising Kelmarsh as the biggest LR show in the world.

And the bit about he will refund people when he can?. They should be refunded already not when he sees fit to return peoples money. I would suggest anyone who has not recieved a refund contact their Credit Card Company or Bank. They were quick enough to take it.

About as much good as a fart in a space suit.

Regards

Keith

Oh well, looks like that Mr Green will not be booking Kelmarsh for 2008 then!...

According to the LRE Website:

Although our Publisher Richard Green has decided to retire from the business of running Shows, LAND ROVER enthusiast magazine will continue.

It all seems a bit silly as most of us would have ben interested in a change of venue from Billing - having two shows on the same weekend could never have worked.

I have no particular fondness for LRE or Mr Green but in a way it is a pity that we won't now know how Kelmarsh would have worked out (or not)