Trip Out In Somerset Or Wales?

JST

Hi Guys,

Yep the sailing very good,,a bit short of breeze, ;) missed the class win by 9 sec after 4 days racing :angry: he-ho

call it 0900, if ok with hedley (? where about are you?) will go and have a look how the bash went,, bet i missed a good un !!

Thats fine by me. I live about 5 min from bishops lydeard, towards minehead, in an insignificant and very boring village.

Where exactly are we going to meet?

The bash was very good, you missed a very good'un

certainly will do Will.

glad the sailing went well Tim, we had a fantastic day out on Sat at Tonys then had a couple of hours ont hw water out of Torquay on Sun, a brilliant weekend.

slight change on meeting point, how about the car park at the top of the hill NE out of West Bagborough, 180 339 for 0900hrs?

i currently have 11 lanes planned finishing over by Dulverton. some of the early ones i havent driven before but have mountain biked and ran them - a bit narrow at points. majority are stoney undertyre. i will need to meet up with Scottydo from 1300hrs onwards and we will probably be done by 1530hrs or so. i was planning on taking a lunch with me as you can never be sure where you might end up around lunch time.......

glad the sailing went well Tim, we had a fantastic day out on Sat at Tonys then had a couple of hours ont hw water out of Torquay on Sun, a brilliant weekend.

Must have passed you then sometime,, we were sailing from Torquay,, sat waiting for a breeze !!

Hedley good to meet you, hope you enjoyed the day

a good day i hope you agree Tim with as usual things improving as the day progressed.

i have matching dents etc just opposite side to yours!

as usual Telegraph lane produced some good photo oppertunities:

the drop in is always quite good:

wheremyaxlegone.jpg

need some more articultion to keep in contact with the ground i think

TelegraphLane.jpg

the same goes for Tim.

timdroppingin.jpg

i had some other photos which for some reason havent uploaded so will try them again.

Scott - shame you missed a good day, got your test this am, i hope things turned out OK

ok so Tim your pics wont uplaod currently so heres another of yours very similar to the first:

TimXaxle.jpg

and heres mine, i wondered what that shinny bit was on the bottom of the seat box........

catchesonthetub.jpg

and thats with extended bump stops

and yes before Tim mentions it (or worse shows proof) mine struggled going up a couple of lanes, i only did it so Tim had a chance to get some photos...........

James all turned out ok.

I should be buying a 200tdi 90 in the next couple of weeks so will be able to go out the laning trips. I know the quantocks quite well through hunting but neve really been out on exmoor. Next time you go out give me a shout, you should have my number from the txt message.

ok so Tim your pics wont uplaod currently so heres another of yours very similar to the first:

TimXaxle.jpg

and heres mine, i wondered what that shinny bit was on the bottom of the seat box........

catchesonthetub.jpg

and thats with extended bump stops

and yes before Tim mentions it (or worse shows proof) mine struggled going up a couple of lanes, i only did it so Tim had a chance to get some photos...........

ARB time James :ph34r:

Good day out, Thanks James , Hedley,

A few pics, some not so good mind !! :angry:

A 90 in the undergrowth somewhere !! :(

100_1328.jpg

Ah, there he is ! :)

100_1327.jpg

A couple of atemps, nice and easy as she goes :unsure:

100_1338.jpg

"Well lets try Port instead !!" :huh:

100_1340.jpg

"ok, well maybe this time !!" :)

100_1339.jpg

(pic copyright Catherine) takes them better that me !!

100_1336.jpg

or maybe not,, she had to take cover, as James was on a mission !!

100_1337.jpg

It was a good days laning, even from the passenger seat.

My thanks to James for saving me from the perils of leaf springs and no cb! speaking of which, does anyone have a cb for sale at a reasonable price?

Have you found a new set of wheel arch extensions yet tim?

All i can say is roll on the next one.....