Gigglepin extended rear arms

smo

Hey, we have a Sony Stereo and we've won a couple of events. I think you may be on to something.... :lol:

Only other truck I bitched for had a JVC and we came 3rd last :o

Well there you have it then - it's proven across multiple events! Who wants to buy my Sony stereo? For £50 extra I'll paint it orange :ph34r:

...27 Sugars in mine please Nige :P

I'd still like to see the rest of the kit, I can see the logic with everything working together but not with only half the story fitted, I guess pricing for the extended A frame and W/A props will show up in Feb?

Im seriously considering fitting a silk tie, the Frogs driver wears one. stastically that does it for me :)

Lets put this to bed.....

I run a standard A frame on my own truck with longer arms, it works bueatifully....

End of story....

I hope that helps clear the darkened waters

Jim

Thread is now locked, this is childish and stupid. There are other forums where this sort of bitch slapping is classed as entertainment. Thread is now locked. New threads along this same theme will be deleted.

Please gents, just agree to disagree. Any complaints about this action will fall on deaf ears.

Les. :angry: