Does anyone know any history on this vehicle?

Steve Hiatt

It's a widened series 111 body on a Chevy Blazer chassis, retaining the Blazer bulkhead.

I suspect the work was done early 80's, to a good standard. I would be interested to know who built it (and why!)

For those who like odd vehicles the lorry behind is a Commer 2 stroke diesel.

HPIM1470.jpg

It's all Blazer drivetrain, 5.7 V8, manual gearbox that makes a RR 4 speed seem silky smooth. I don't know much about US axles, to me Dana is a transexual singer.

I bought it mainly for the engine as it's a late 4 bolt, before they went all girly and started having ali blocks and efi.

I've had it about 3 years, I used it for a while and then it got blocked in by other junk.

I've had it about 3 years, I used it for a while and then it got blocked in by other junk.

"got blocked in" or you were scaring too many people on the road, and decided to hide it for some time? :D

I'd also like to know who built it and for what purpose (maybe it was just because he could or a "why-not" case...)