aproche angle problems

series3_mad

several things u can do to help, put the bumper as far back as u can and raise it as much as u can, also slope the ends of the bumper up so it wont hit when driving over rocks/piles of tyres.

u can also raise your whole truck up and stick some bigger tyres on, it all helps

my bumper

yad9qi.jpg

Try running 31.10R15s with 16" wheels... ;)

Where does your '1 inch lift' come from - paras / longer shackles?

You shouldn't have much trouble with 31" tyres - that's very tame.

Tonk - like the bumper, if you make a batch, I might go for the bottom part on its own without the tubework. Let me know if you are gonna fab some up.

Al.

Not to undermine Tonk Enterprises growing industrial base, but for anyone over this side of the pond looking for altered Series bumpers, there's a sale on at Pangolin 4x4 .Pangolin 4x4 bumpers I have a tank guard/skid plate from him and it is A1 quality. He's a nice guy and easy to deal with. The bumper styles look good too.

If I were you I'd save the money from your paper round for diesel and insurance - I had to at your age!

Seriously, I'd opt for bigger tyres rather than bumper mods - if you're not too picky and working to a budget you could chop the ends of the bumper (or even remove it entirely?). I think you'll see a host of other benefits from larger tyres though, not least the amusing training from whipping bits of halfshaft in and out in record time... :D