Can I put 300tdi seats in a 200tdi?

ChrisB

Hi all,

My '93 200tdi disco has a broken drivers seat. I have been looking for ages to replace it , but not found any. But i have seen some 300tdi seats for sale locally, but i don't know if they will fit, either by changing the whole seat mechnism from the floor up, or by just removing the seat from the top half of the fore-aft slider mechanism.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks

Chris

93 200tdi Disco

Slough, UK

Am pretty sure the seats are interchangable but not 100% sure. What colour are you after as I have some brown seats for a Disco 200 spare.

The interior is currently beige, but to be honest, i would probably take any colour, though a pair the same would be good!

Thanks for your speedy response!

I've got a brown 200Tdi drivers seat in my 300Tdi... i think you'll find that if they are from a 3-door 300TDi they'll fit, if they are from a 5 door, they might not..

Mines a 300tdi 3 door.. .and seats from a 300 5-door wouldn't fit, the bolt holes are in different places..

If the ones you've seen for sale are from a 300Tdi 3-door, and they're grey... i'm interested, you are welcome to my brown seat as part of a deal...

If the ones you've seen for sale are from a 300Tdi 3-door, and they're grey... i'm interested, you are welcome to my brown seat as part of a deal...

And if they're from a 5 door, I'm interested as the drivers seat in mine is "flat".

Bob

perhaps we should all meet up, remove our seats and put them in a big pile... we could then choose the ones we like the look of the most....

Please Sir,

Can I have the one with Vicky Butler Henderson in it plse????????