camac 4x4 terra tyres

pinny

My mate has these on his 200 tdi Disco, no problems and seemed to wear quite well until the gearbox went. Stripped output shaft, but we,ve sourced an Mpi with a duff engine and are slowly uncovering the differences and getting on with swapping the engine and now main gearbox into it.

It's an interesting project especially outside in the cold !

I have had these on my both defender 90 and my 200 disco. Good chunky tyres that I never wore out. Great for getting in and out of fields whilst towing. Several of the farmers around here have these on(herefordshire), guess its the price. The fitter did ask if I did much motorway driving, so I guess not too good for that. Tried to post yesterday as my first post, but obviously failed at the first hurdle.

the dealer only ordered on pair i put these on front the others will come next sat even with these on the front it pulls better and steers where you want it to go appears a lot better just throws mud all over bonnet it gives kids some cleaning to do

• 2 weeks later...

now got a set all round brilliant tyres rearly dig in and grip probably because there only 205 but for 220 a set i cant fault them slight vibration at 65 but nothing too worry about as cheap as remoulds a very chunky tyre recommended chris

Guest Matrix

I have a pair of those on the rear of my Disco and on its first laning trip I had more grip than an 100" Hybrid with a locker and BFG's :D

Ok so he didn't use the locker and the BFG's are past there best but .......... :ph34r: