KittyGrippers (tm) a few more for sale

Hybrid_From_Hell

Righty ho folks.

I have the "Guts" of enough metal to finish off the inital (and final) run of Kittygrippers.

Basically last time around I got sick to the back teeth "Convey belting" these damned things...

2004_0914Image0186Medium.jpg

KGMedium.jpg

I have just a few to finish, the original GKG (golden KittyGripper No 1) has already been spoken for, as I am making a HD version for the "Thing" on the front.

The HD version will have a 6mm spade (that should even be SCL Proof), and thicker wall box, I will make up no more than 3 more, one of which is Jon Ws, so there are only 2 for grabs, you can have either std blade 10 guage 3 mm (enough for most except a certain revoloving penguin), or 6mm....

Suitable for all winchs except serious Ru$$ A*rses (even worse than Reads 90 !!!), ie SCL you kittygripper mullerer you :huh: , heard nothing from others inc forumeers Les B and Mo M ?.....

Available as and when I do them :( , which will be a few weeks, and available in either "B&gger it than will F do finish" ie bare metal or 'Golden' Passivate dipped....

PM me if you want one of the absolute last 2.

Nige

Simon, get yer wallet ready, JW break out the ear defenders !

Dear Mr Bogbuster,

Thank you for you kind post regarding our product.

We here at KittyGrip International PLC Ltd value all feedback, even from heavy handed munsters such as yourself, who are to 'care' and 'sympathy' to our products what the Incredible Hulk is to watch-making.

Our product is designed to give many happy hours of trouble free use, unfortunately your hours seem to have been using it as a Plough for the Falklands, if not trying to use it as a stunt kite from Mt Tumbledown.

When we saw the pictures of our product in (mis)use by you much earlier post, we contacted the RSPCKGs who cried when they saw the pictures of such crulety, as such your warranty expired the minute you touched it under para 15 subsection 2a :

and I quote :

"U F it ....U fix it"

The KittyGrip is fully tested, although we have 'certification', it does, we acknowledge, fall short of the new and exciting latest BS Coding - BS SCL-666, regarded by most in the industry as a 'BS kite mark' that would protect an egg shell from a nuclear explosion.

We will here at KittyGrip International PLC Ltd however offer you, at no cost a large hammer, this is not to repair the Kittygrip (which you have so expertly FUBAR'd,) but to smack yourself hard on the forehead, repeated, whilst saying

"I must stop being a RuffAr$e" with my Kittygrip FFS"

Finally,

Thank you for Buying Kittygrip , and for you valuable feedback, which will be very useful in Jon Ws Rabbits hutch

Yours Sincerley,

F F Sake

Director of Hopeless warranty claims from the insane

KittyGrip International PLC Ltd

wondering.gif

depends what people want

For any normal usage (inc an 8274) the original should be fine, its what Alis had for years and although when I got it he had used it a load, just a bit of starightening was all that was needed.

For the nutter brigade, H14 or S5000 525 MileMarkers PTO driven things then I can make spades up to basically whatever you wnat, but 4-6mm should be more than enough.

Also depends whats in the scrap bin !

Nige

depends what people want

For any normal usage (inc an 8274) the original should be fine, its what Alis had for years and although when I got it he had used it a load, just a bit of starightening was all that was needed.

Tonk and me winched the truck out of a deep hole with just an inch of the blade in the ground. All we could get in as it was rock.

Blade was and is fine after that. we were both shocked though . That it stood up to it

Tonk and me winched the truck out of a deep hole with just an inch of the blade in the ground. All we could get in as it was rock.

Blade was and is fine after that. we were both shocked though . That it stood up to it

I winched mine on a rock and it ended up like this :blink:

bg5.jpg

looked quite, er, "rakish" once back on the roof I thought :lol::ph34r:

bg6.jpg

forgot about it and almost totalled my garage roller door when I put the 90 away though :unsure:

so I did this

fixed1.jpg

and this

fixed3.jpg

and now it doesn't bend there any more :lol:

just a few other bits look a bit "non factory" :unsure:

bentkitty1.jpg

Okay...I have to ask the dumb question now. I've seen something similar (but much more simplistic) for snow anchors (for climbing) but I've never really seen one of these types of anchors. I assume that it works on the same idea (when you pull on it it digs itself deeper into the ground)....But my question is: How do you get it out of the ground once you have finished using it? :huh:

Okay....bring on the remarks..ahahahahhhah

cheers,bill

Okay...I have to ask the dumb question now. I've seen something similar (but much more simplistic) for snow anchors (for climbing) but I've never really seen one of these types of anchors. I assume that it works on the same idea (when you pull on it it digs itself deeper into the ground)....But my question is: How do you get it out of the ground once you have finished using it? :huh:

Okay....bring on the remarks..ahahahahhhah

cheers,bill

Bill,

If you go back to the original picture, you'll see that there are two eye rings... One is for digging in, the other is for pulling out. Simple really.

Todd.

Simple really.

Todd.

Not always :unsure:

In practice it can be a pig of a thing to get out unless you can get around behind it with the winch which is not always easy!

The ring on the back of the spade is the one I use for removing it from the ground but I can advise that if you forget to attach anything to that before it disappears it becomes a PITA to get your grippa back! no prizes for guessing how I know that :ph34r:

Not always :unsure:

In practice it can be a pig of a thing to get out unless you can get around behind it with the winch which is not always easy!

The ring on the back of the spade is the one I use for removing it from the ground but I can advise that if you forget to attach anything to that before it disappears it becomes a PITA to get your grippa back! no prizes for guessing how I know that :ph34r:

Okay...that makes more sense. Learn something new everyday eh!?!? And here I was still use to digging slip trenches.....Dad always did say I did things the hard way..... ;-)

cheers,Bill