Jump to content

what kind of tools are these?


Recommended Posts

I've got a few of these, i bought them at an auction of goods at my work, as we are closing down part of the manufacturing..

I know they aren't crowsfoot spanners/ sockets... but what are they?

they are obviously made to fit in a handle of some sort, which i'd like to get...

they're made by Britool and Stahlwille so top quality, and expensive gear..

anyone got any ideas?




just to give you an idea of scale.. they are 19mm sockets...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy