Military Registrations

Humding

Does anybody know where to get military registrations checked out since Beverly closed. I have a early-mid 50'S Fordson Thames 4x4 truck which was originally supplied to the british army. I have what i believe is its correct military registration but no way of getting a date on it as I need an age to register it.

Does anybody know where to get military registrations checked out since Beverly closed. I have a early-mid 50'S Fordson Thames 4x4 truck which was originally supplied to the british army. I have what i believe is its correct military registration but no way of getting a date on it as I need an age to register it.

I think it's the RLC barracks at Deepcut (?) that now have the records. I'm not sure the address or who you need to contact but I know they still do history searches, I think it costs somewhere around £20?

Sorry it's a bit vauge to it might point you in the right direction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes. I have yet to send details and money (this mail was dated April 04)

Dear Baj

Thank you for your enquiry, however I have to inform you that there is a £25.00 non refundable research fee . If you would like to proceed please send me your full Postal Address and a cheque payable to the RLC Museum Trust Fund.

RLC Museum

The Princess Royal Barracks

Deepcut

Camberley

Surrey

GU16 6RW

Yours sincerely,

Erika Spencer

Assistant Archivist

EDIT: The mail came from rlcmuseum@btconnect.com if that helps