Jump to content

Name the part


Recommended Posts


Little challenge for you, can anyone name what part i am looking for. On the pic just above the bumper you can see where the radiator is, i was under the impression it was called a slam panel but having search for that it is not what i am after, so anyone an ideas.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest diesel_jim

Siearl... you mean the bit that's painted red with the plastic grill screwed onto it?

I've got one painted red in the garage if you want it, it was an extra from when i built my red 90. i think it's the one i hand painted, so it's not a rolls-royce finish, but good enough!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy