I do wonder some times.......

minivin

When I was a weeeee two, I learnt a major lesson in life, in fact during my MoD apprenticeship it was further drummed into me about such things, in fact, that be.....

ROUND PEGS DO NOT GO IN SQUARE HOLES

DSCF1488.jpg

I do wonder some times :huh: I take it this isn't some change-over to Defender where the output shaft maybe square or earlier Series are such, it for sure won't fit my 1979 SIII until I run a drill down it.

When I was a weeeee two, I learnt a major lesson in life, in fact during my MoD apprenticeship it was further drummed into me about such things, in fact, that be.....

ROUND PEGS DO NOT GO IN SQUARE HOLES

DSCF1488.jpg

I do wonder some times :huh: I take it this isn't some change-over to Defender where the output shaft maybe square or earlier Series are such, it for sure won't fit my 1979 SIII until I run a drill down it.

They tried to teach that lesson to me too....But I got a bigger hammer!

cheers,Bill

funnily enough I did finally resort to a lump of wood and a 2 1/4lb lump hammer to persuade them on after drilling and reaming :lol:

It then went further down hill when I found out that the wiper arms and wiper blades supplied by a well known spares dealership did not fit together, even though they came in the same parcel from them :huh: phone call time...... :angry: