4x4Adventures Winch Challenge

JST

James,

2 x F/C + cola me & Lewis

1 x F/C + cola Rob

Are there any special requirements or restrictions on photographs or interviews with team’s number 4 and 9 and are we allowed to talk to them and be in their presence?????????? :D

Thanks Rus

James,

The truck is now fixed ……………..and that has taken 3 weeks ! .................. forms and cheque in the post …………. but being as you only get one stagecoach a week in zummerzet :lol: ……….. expect them on the Thursday am delivery

:)

Ian

Ian - glad to hear the truck is fixed - only three weeks? you sure? at least its sorted now, so front and rear hydraulic now?

Rus - food order updated for you guys

Please note that i will be away for 3 days now cycling across sunny Dartmoor, i'm just so pleased it warmed up the is week! Will update on return.

Rus - sorry for the delay, Jase just got back to me, he can see you to talk through winning strategies at 1300- 1309hrs on the day, is that OK, says hes busy signing something or other the rest of the time and talking alot of Cr*p. He also a bit photo shy so you'd better ask direct about pictures.

Russ , If you talk nicely to Lardy (or buy him a snickers) Im sure he will go through the winning formula notes that he took on the MT`s with you. :hysterical:

James if your on holiday then I cant fill out the form and send it unless anyone else would be so kind to e mail me a copy as I accidently deleted mine PERMANENTLY :angry:

jason@bworc.org.uk

Ian - glad to hear the truck is fixed - only three weeks? you sure? at least its sorted now, so front and rear hydraulic now?

No Hydraulic Rear yet .............. not enough hours in the day :rolleyes: ............... it took a week to diagnose the fuel system............ a week to get all the MS & EDIS bits together ....and a week to fit & tune

Jase: forms are in your email inbox....... ;)

:)

Ian

Russ , If you talk nicely to Lardy (or buy him a snickers) Im sure he will go through the winning formula notes that he took on the MT`s with you. :hysterical:

James if your on holiday then I cant fill out the form and send it unless anyone else would be so kind to e mail me a copy as I accidently deleted mine PERMANENTLY :angry:

jason@bworc.org.uk

surely jase you should get automatic entry to what ever challenge you think you are worthy of doing

come on guys pull your fingers out i need entry forms and chq, 5 working days to go!

was thinking of maybe a time delay on starting for those later paying, just wondering how well that would go down.......

Guest WALFY
come on guys pull your fingers out i need entry forms and chq, 5 working days to go!

was thinking of maybe a time delay on starting for those later paying, just wondering how well that would go down.......

Obviuosly the time delay will only be for the late payers and will be in their competition time ;) or incur a time penalty