4x4Adventures Winch Challenge

JST

Jase - now that i would like to see! (having got all the punches!)

i am just happy to be honored that top competition winners like you guys come along......................

and sleep

Well just got back from setting up, i was really please this morning that i had decided to take the door tops off earlier in the week, nice bit of fog (again) on the way up there, then it started raining and when i got up there found hail and snow from last night had all settled in patches. the dog found it a little cold shall we say!

so all in all its looking like its going to be a good day weather wise if this continues!

there are 40 punches split between 2 locations. site A and B. Both are marked with letter boards and direction arrows on how to get there.

If you are coming to spectate then head to the original car park field and follow the markers from there.

Note there is nothing in the quarry section and if you park on the side of the road please make sure you dont obstruct the road.

Spectators are reminded that they are not permitted to drive onto the site and must leave vehicles in the car park. Competitors and marshalls are permitted onto the site.

i will be on site from 0700/0715 and after checking the areas will head upto the carpark for about 0730/0745 so if no one is there and you arrive before 0745 thats why, rest assured i will be along!

see you tomorrow

Really,

honestly

and he will let people see it and touch it

Its not true what the others say about Lard, he alright really, in moderation obviously.

Its a shame i didn't know about it before hand i could have got some more spectators along to watch the master at work. Is he still charging for signatures?

Tim, yes please desperately short of Marshalls, (or you can enter if you like give Victor a run out......although i expect he was a migraine from today!)

can you be up there for about 0745hrs in the hybrid? or bring the sport if the winch now works

you want some Fish and Chips?

nan, give Victor his due, he's done a day work today,(a first, yes i know :lol: )

Sport,? now you are having a laugh !! still with the stealer's, trying to sort/fit the cruise !!, will be there around that time ! with the hybrid,

Have mailed Jim,, but yes please , 2 x Fish/chips/tango please

My Apologies to James for not turning up today to marshal as work got in the way ....as In I got called in :angry:

Oh my, Mr Hobbit is never going to live that down :lol:

Not a problem, Les,, we did wonder, if you may turn up tomorrow morning instead !!!

I had just failed to recover a certain Bull Bar Cowboy. Mind you Lesmond, I don't run 35's and lockers and yet I got a damn site further than some - and I wasn't punch hunting.

The big bang and subsequent lost front drive turns out to be the front diff and one half shaft. So add that to the wrecked rear door aquired when I backed into a tree whilst attempting to recover Sean... Bloody expensive day marshalling!

Angela, if you read this, sorry about the panhard rod. That bog is cursed.

Can't do results, but I've got pictures of the winners in each class. Hope I've got the names right, guessed most of them from the entry sheet!

Standard: Stu and Keith(driving)?

IMG_10146.jpg

Standard+1: Nigel and Jay(driving)

IMG_10147.jpg

Modified: Craig and Kris(driving)?

IMG_10148.jpg

I'm sure James will be along with the scores sometime, interesting that Jay and Nigel got the most points of all...

Richard