Middle East Forum

cols110

G`day all, while we`re getting off to a new start I thought a Middle East Forum might be a good idea, there are quite a few subscribers based out there who I`m sure would eagerly support their own regional forum.

What d`ya think.

Col

Hi Col, re. Middle East Forum - sounds nice but them guys just cannot get on with each other, that is of course presuming that Israel (whish is where I hail from) counts as a ME country.

Did you know for example that one cannot e-mail between Israel and most of the other ME countries ?

Although the area forums are a nice idea when one looks at the action there then there is painfully little of it re. Africa NA and AUZ forums. IMHO we should perhaps get rid of the area forums - as it is most of the real action even between guys in a given area is on the specific vehicle and or International forum. If one should want a specific arae to pay attention one could always head the post specificaly eg. "FAO Aussies - gjtdug guaystg stusg ?!"

Adam

Did you know for example that one cannot e-mail between Israel and most of the other ME countries ?

How odd!

We don't get on with our neighbours either but I can email a load of abuse to the Argies any time I like :lol::lol::lol: