Genuine engine parts supplier

Right lads, if i were to re-build my 200tdi engine where (other than main dealer) can i get genuine LR parts from ?

Depending on what needs replacing when i strip it down i may need quite a few bits and would rather replace with good reliable parts than after market stuff.

Any contacts/info much appreciated.

Cheers Chris

Not sure if they do parts and have not used them myself but this lot might be worth a call.

L.E.G.S

and they are closer to you than Turners.

Have used turners in the past found them to be excellent.

Pete.

Thanks very much guys, i didn't realise those two actually sold engine parts i always assumed they just refurbished them. I had a recon box fitted by L.E.G.S, very good box but they did dent my chassis with a spreader jack while removing the gearbox crossmember. Didn't notice for a few months and then i probably had no LEGS to stand on (pardon the pun).

Ho hum, i'm putting a galv chassis on it in a few months anyway as part of a ground up re-build. I'll no doubt be on here a lot during the build.

Cheers :)

Chris