dual controls

C.J.

Bit of an odd ball question that possibly hasn't been asked before, but, does anybody know where I can either obtain/purchase or have made up, a set of dual controls for a Discovery?

It's an auto, so I'll only be requiring a 2nd brake pedal, and hopefully if possible...never heard of having been done before tbh, a 2nd accelerator pedal?

Checked out all the usual dual control suppliers, but it seems 'duals' for Land Rovers are simply not made....unless someone knows otherwise...hopefully. ;)

As far as I can see, you'd only need another master cylinder and tee's in the relevant brake lines on the driver's side. The accelerator is easy, just another cable in series. You could even use a LHD throttle cable - the injector pump will just give fuel according to the pedal with the greatest demand (whichever's pressed harder!)

As far as I can see, you'd only need another master cylinder and tee's in the relevant brake lines on the driver's side. The accelerator is easy, just another cable in series. You could even use a LHD throttle cable - the injector pump will just give fuel according to the pedal with the greatest demand (whichever's pressed harder!)

SOLD! :lol:

You've got the job John. ;)

SOLD! :lol:

You've got the job John. ;)

You could even just remove the blanking plate on the LHS and bolt in another pedal box (I think you'd need to relocate a fuse box or other rubbish like that) as the shell is designed for both RHD and LHD builds. That way you'd even have a servo.

Toby

Just need a bit of lateral thought

Seems to work for the US post office on their Jeeps

Are you sure that isn't Jeep's RHD prototype. Having to save costs wherever now that Chrysler's having a bad time of it.

Cheers

Steve