It started with the inner wings......

roguevogue

On Sunday I set out to finish modifying the inner wings on the rogue, before you know it I slipped with the grinder and cut the steel brake pipe on the inside of the wing.:angry:

So, having inadvertantly started modifying the brakes I decided to kill two birds with one stone and fit 3-link along with new brake pipes, as I would have to change the flexible pipes anyway. ;)

So, this is the result so far.....

casing2.jpg

I also incorporated a diff guard.....

casing1.jpg

We'll see where it goes from here. :rolleyes:

mi7.gif

Love the signature, and the metal work, funny all this happened whilst "the Boss" was away

or is it just sheer coincidence mi7.gif ??

Nige

Hmm, thanks for pointing that out Nige. On the new server you can enter £ symbols and they come out just fine but I suspect there was a character set mismatch when we swapped servers which is why Rougue's sig looks odd. I could alter it for him but thought that might be bad form (and anyway I'm not in the market for plasma right now).

And on a more tech note Rogue, why not fit a toy centre in there with some big shaft while you've got that case on the bench.

Nice axle, blah blah blah blah :P;)

one question....

how do you make a flat metal bench like that?

what kind of metal is it? just mild steel on a hefty wooden base?

how do you stop it rusting?

just curious as i'm about to make a nice long bench setup in the garage and am going to be wanting a hetfy top surface to it.

cheers,

Donald

p.s. the axle does really look good :lol:

Hmm, thanks for pointing that out Nige. On the new server you can enter £ symbols and they come out just fine but I suspect there was a character set mismatch when we swapped servers which is why Rougue's sig looks odd. I could alter it for him but thought that might be bad form (and anyway I'm not in the market for plasma right now).

And on a more tech note Rogue, why not fit a toy centre in there with some big shaft while you've got that case on the bench.

Money, money, money. :(

Nice axle, blah blah blah blah :P;)

one question....

how do you make a flat metal bench like that?

what kind of metal is it? just mild steel on a hefty wooden base?

how do you stop it rusting?

just curious as i'm about to make a nice long bench setup in the garage and am going to be wanting a hetfy top surface to it.

cheers,

Donald

p.s. the axle does really look good :lol:

2x1 15mm thick steel plate on 50mm box section frame. doesn't rust because I work 9hrs a day on it. :P