Top gear

s2hotdog

Yep very good :)

jemilia didnt look too happy though! :blink:

Niether did Lemar,

Brilliant though....... but why so short a series???? and why don't they know when they are going to be back on???

Niether did Lemar,

Brilliant though....... but why so short a series???? and why don't they know when they are going to be back on???

The continuity announcer said it was coming back in the summer, after all they've got to harvest the petrol crop they planted last week.

Good final installment, but the whole series seemed to lack many articles on cars. They have filled up each show with making something - not a bad thing, but the whole point is to show new cars and rag them silly round the test track and generally put them down!

Not the best series, but still absolutely hilarious!

Might have been short but they certainly have a good production team to keep coming up with the ideas like the limo's, grow your own fuel and all that and every now and then throwing in a nice car or two

Could you honestly say that your desicion to buy a new car or 4x4 would ever be influenced by what that program has to say?

Clarkson is a nothing more than a freakishly ugly jester. Having watched some of the things he does to cars makes you wonder if what he says and does is either supposed to be a joke or perhaps it's really his honest opinion as an idiot.

He'd be better off writing desperate scripts for fifth rate comedy shows than doing jounalist work.......

Could you honestly say that your desicion to buy a new car or 4x4 would ever be influenced by what that program has to say?

Of course not - it's meant to be car related light entertainment. Old Top Gear was about which car to buy, and the ratings were awful. This one is about having some fun and taking the pi$$. If you want to get info about cars, buy 'What car' or some other incredibly boring magazine

Clarkson is a nothing more than a freakishly ugly jester.

We haven't met you to compare against :D

Having watched some of the things he does to cars makes you wonder if what he says and does is either supposed to be a joke or perhaps it's really his honest opinion as an idiot.

Nope, it's supposed to be a joke. can't imagine anybody thinking that it was serious. :blink:

He'd be better off writing desperate scripts for fifth rate comedy shows than doing jounalist work.......

Well turn it off then. There are plenty of people around the world who enjoy what is done on Top Gear. I don't enjoy what is on the BBC all of the time (although I think that it is better than most - look at the way they are biting the hand that feeds them over the cash for honors question) so I either turn it over to a different channel, go to the pub, or go outside and try in vain to fix my 90. I suggest you do the same. :)

I think it's a long way for Streaky to come, just to work on your Ninety.

I agree, Sir Clarkson of CO2fordshire is there to make entertainment. Read his newspaper columns and he'll contradict himself in three consecutive weeks, but the prose is always entertaining and sometimes thought-provoking. I find it refreshing that he's got a strong view (on everything), even if I don't agree with it. Much like Mr Streaky's post above, in fact.

If you take Clarkson seriously your missing the point, he knows what buttons to press to wind people up and doesn't care if he annoys anyone or isn't PC and he enjoys himself doing it, 95% of the time i'm laughing with him. Roll on the next series