Toolkits for your wagon

siearl

nice exstension bar on the rathcet and some how i don't think the snap would be the nut becoming loose!!!

i just carry a b&Q plastic box with all my stuff in, has everything i need and takes up about same amount as room as that and i can choose what i want and know it shall all work with quarentee.

James

nice exstension bar on the rathcet and some how i don't think the snap would be the nut becoming loose!!!

i just carry a b&Q plastic box with all my stuff in, has everything i need and takes up about same amount as room as that and i can choose what i want and know it shall all work with quarentee.

James

Good point, but I will still go and have a look at it for the daily drive because the potential for hernia from lifting my normal toolbox is only going to get higher (I'm getting on a bit you know) so it would be kind-of nice to just leave a kit in there.

Rog

Mine isn't to heavy but can be, i try keep it as light as it gets lugged about when im de-stoning at work, is small enough to sit in the corner of my tractor cab beside neaxt to door and accelerator pedal.

got all spanners up to and 1", full set of chissles, screwdrivers, pliers, molegrips, impact driver, drll bits and some small sockets as well, carry a life guarenteer set about as well.

IMGP0430.jpg

IMGP0429.jpg

And gets covered in chalk and fibrophos when spreading that as you can see!!!! bl**dy terrigators.

James

My other toolkit is a lot more extensive and expensive, but found the one from B and Q is good and compact to have in the back plus it covers most absic things and if it gets destroyed or lost well it is no great cost

The best tool deal around at the moment has got to be this (ok, so it won't fit in the back of a Landy).

Click - Search for TENG 1001 Piece PROFESSIONAL TOOL KIT In TOOL BOX STACK

Click - To see what is included, search this catalogue for TCMM1001N

Primetools claim to "Better" any price you can find and Tengtools even offer it as "Buy now pay later" or "Payable over 2 or 3 years".

Chequebooks at the ready. :D

(NO.. I have nothing to do with either of these companies)