Wing top chequer plate

As the title says.

Prefer AutoCad so I can print out a full size template.

One for bonnet would be nice too. :)

I did the manual way and got a bit of thin card for one wing, it was quite straightforward. I made a full one for bonnet (ie larger than the small dip in the middle) and back filled the dip with expanding foam filler).

One thing I did see (not a fan myself) was the wing top vents mounted proud of the plate (meant you did not have to cut the hole too precisely)

post-1003-1173300452_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Forgot to mention to the forum members who requested cad files of wing tops and bonnet tops that the software was free of charge. Although I spent my time producing the files I give without charge. However, would be nice if you could send Tony (White 90) our forum treasurer a small donation to keep the forum going? :lol:

• 8 years later...
  • 3 years later...
8 hours ago, Alan the Kiwi said:

Hi from New Zealand,

Can anyone help me out with DXF files for the wing and bonnet protectors, they are expensive and hard to come by down here however, I do own a waterjet machine šŸ™‚

Alan

Oh yes, Doh, When I clicked on these yesterday the links had expired..Ā  Some magic must have happenedĀ and its all working again.Ā  I shall cut a set out, get them powder coated and bolt em on.

Thanks for the pointer

• Like 1