Langing in Wales Friday 16th March.

Jon W

Is anyone doing any lanes before Seven Sisters at the weekend. I am coming down from liverpool on friday, so any lanes on the way would be good but seeing as i dont have any maps(winch bitch has those atm) was wondering if anyone is doing any lanes. Anyone doing lanes near the campsite etc on friday afternoon that wouldn't mind me meeting up and tagging along would be great as i wont be much help with the navigation.

Cheers

Jon

There is a possibility of Mark and I doing some, but nothing is set in stone at the moment. We are leaving Guildford at about 12 so probably won't be over till 4-ish and then putting tents up and having a brew, so might run out of time!!

Best thing is to arrive at the campsite and have an ask around! I'm sure others will be partaking...

If you guys need maps I can lend some. Will be on 7S site from mid-morning on for you to collect them - or I will leave them in the gas locker of the caravan for you Adrian...

There are a couple of nice lanes that there would be enough light to do after 4pm - even Tiny Tires should be OK on them. :D

Chris