Independent Service garages in Medway area

Orange

As the title says, really. I need to get the D2 serviced fairly soon, but am loathed to pay main dealer prices for stuff that I could do, but need a stamp for!! It's worth keeping the service history up-to-date on a 5 year old car with 26k (legitimate) on the clock!!

So, I am in Maidstone, but am willing to travel a bit to get this done. I've already been given Roberts Country Vehicles and Dakar Cars as possibilities, but welcome further suggestions if anyone has had a good experience....

TIA

Adrian

There is one on the Medway trading estate they fitted a steering box in a RRC LSE for me in 2001 when I built the Dockside shopping center.

The across the road from the Lorry Dealership can't remember what there called

Guest WALFY

Delgraph (sp)

Rude-ignorant-unhelpful-expensive-arrogant

Take your pic. All sum up that company. All personnal expierience. I wouldn't even call the fire brigade if they were on fire :angry:

But if you want to try your luck then don't let my bad expierience put you off

Delgraph (sp)

Rude-ignorant-unhelpful-expensive-arrogant

Take your pic. All sum up that company. All personnal expierience. I wouldn't even call the fire brigade if they were on fire :angry:

But if you want to try your luck then don't let my bad expierience put you off

:hysterical::hysterical:

I find that with most of them I though that was normal.. but now you come to mention it all of the above is not far out. But my car was fixed when it left and the workmanship was ok.

Yes it was Delgraph

The photo's of motors jumping on the wall are freinds of mines cars.

Thoroughly recommend AHL enginering, not to fr from you in Ulcombe just past Leeds castle near Grafty green. Bit difficult to find but you could eat your dinner off the workshop floor, they always wipe their tools and pack them away at the end of each day. Angus and Howaerd Leat race comp safaris, and there is nothing they dont know, they're polite and frendly with a stock of parts. phone them, I wouldnt take wallace anywhere else, and the comments on Delgrap are 100%

Thanks, fellas!!

A few more numbers to ring is always useful...

I have heard bad stories about Delgragh and they always seem to have an 'above you' attitude when I go in there for parts. I must admit I try to avoid them, but they are only 15 minutes from work, so quite handy!!!

Service time.....

Guest WALFY

Agree with that. Totally forgot about Angus & Howard. They used to do the welding on my series motor yrs ago. As said very good and will offer advice no matter what you want and it doesn't matter if you are spending cash with them or not.

Avoid Delgraphs, expensive, grumpy, rude and unhelpfull....

I'd use Dakar cars in wilmington/ dartford, they are a 20min trek from you, but have a good reputation, and certainly know their stuff, i've not used them for servicing (yet) but they are good for parts, and extremely polite and helpfull when you phone up/ visit, unlike Delgraphs.