110 CSW (Levelled) Rear Springs

Gents,

Firstly, thanks for the info last week on the trolley jacks and axle stands. I've got them in my garage now and I'm VERY happy!!

I'm about to replace the rear dampers on my 1994 110 300 Tdi CSW - I've bought some new Boge oil-filled units.

As my 110 has done 116,000 miles, I'm just wondering whether I may as well replace the rear springs to complement the new dampers.

I noticed a slight bit of rear-end droop when driving uphill towards Dunkeswell, near Honiton a few weekends ago (3 bikes on the towball-mounted bike-rack and a bit of stuff in the boot - nothing too heavy).

I'm a sod for getting things replaced sooner rather than later; the 'old' stuff may sell on eBay as it's still got some life left in it...

I've called my main dealer in Reading and they want £40+VAT per spring.

I also called Craddocks who want ~£50 all-in inc carriage on what they say are OE-spec springs.

What's best? Are Craddocks OE parts good or is it really worth paying double for the genuine part?

I don't want Britpart.

I haven't done the official test on the self-leveller yet, but I've got this bee in my bonnet that the springs are gonna help...

Regards,

BigSi