Best place to buys stuff

I want a couple of bits for my LR and wondered who everybody uses. I only need 2 packs of 1 shot swivel and some drive flange gaskets so not so keen on Paddocks mimimum £5 delvery charge.

Anybody any ideas for a supplier with reasonable postage costs?

Matt

PS Maybe an LRO defecter but joined here in sept 06 so why am I a new face :(

I think you will find that most firms charge similar amounts for P&P as long as they use Royal Mail instead of a courior. The minimum charge seemed to rise a couple of months ago when the Royal Mail introduced different charges. Couior charges can vary as some firms insist in sending items 24hr delivery whether you want it or not.

For a small amount of items where the P&P is going to cost near the cost of the items being sent it might be worth checking your local dealer (most towns have a non-franchised dealer tucked away somewhere). I must admit that when it comes to buying things like gaskets, service items etc I buy several at a time so I am never caught without spares.

Are there no items you will be needing in the next few months that you could buy now in readyness to help cover the carriage cost?