The Sodbury Thread

steve_a

I'll hopefully be there if I can find a person or two from the club to travel down too. Keep an eye out for me in a white 130 with lots and lots of lights!

On the shopping list well,

pair of good doors

an ARB winch bumper!!! like i'm likely to find one of those lol!!!!

Matt

I cant think of anything i will actually find at Sodbury that i NEED, but i shall propably go anyways, got some stuff to shift but canna be bothered to set up a stall so itll go on here, ebay or in the bin!!

After, some 90 sunvisors, door check straps( i might get lucky) and anything else that might be useful to fit to the hybrid, steering guard maybe.

I might well have those parts you can have cheap, drop me a pm if your interested.

Jon White and Myself will be there.

Me "Big F Heavy big lump" will be arriving care of a very kind offer from mike4444244 and be moving to Tonks truck for the 'final' journey (possible in sooo mnay ways :lol: )

But also looking for bits n bobs and those "Ooooo must have that :unsure: items"

Nige :)

This Year my wife is not allowed out of the car while were queuing as she bought a LSE RRC while we waited to get in. I then had to call all sorts of favours it to get someone to collect my car trailer from home and come up to the show to collect it for me. having said that I do most of my shopping before it opens.

I'd like to find a pair of RR rear calipers and an LT95 box (for experimenting!).

I'd also like one of the 12v hydraulic power packs you use for tippers - better still with a 5 port spool valve (also for experimenting!).

In practice, I'll come home with a load of oily junk to decorate the back garden and impress Sarah with!

Thinking about it, Sarah is coming with us this time - so I might have to make 'alternative transport arrangements' for anything 'cool' I buy. "New?....Naaa, had that for years" - kind of thing! ;)

Si

an LT95 box (for experimenting!).

Si - I've still got one here for you!

My shopping list:

A set of 1-ton rims

S3 Radiator grille

Maybe some Series lights as the ones I bought at bling are shockingly carp quality <_<

If I find a hydro PTO then I may buy it if I have any cashflow at that point

Any other bobbins that will come in handy, I suspect a big shop with the fastener people is in order.

Fancy bringing it with you? I've just been too busy to make it over to your place!

Si

Also need to find a Series and an LT95 style brake lever.

If I can find transport for it then no problem, shall I just find you at your stand or do you want advance warning?