The Sodbury Thread

steve_a

Am taking a brand new, Discovery MK1 rear cross member, a rear floor and the 4 (count them) crossmembers that support the floor, all genuine land rover parts, not pattern. Anyone want first shout and I will reserve them at £150 the lot. Will split the floor and supports (£60) from the cross member (£90) if interest shown.

Am taking a brand new, Discovery MK1 rear cross member, a rear floor and the 4 (count them) crossmembers that support the floor, all genuine land rover parts, not pattern. Anyone want first shout and I will reserve them at £150 the lot. Will split the floor and supports (£60) from the cross member (£90) if interest shown.

If the floor and supports will fit a 5 door 1995 disco then i will take up your offer. I don't think i need the cross member.

Nigel

Mirrors and indicators to accompany me then! Swap for the 8274 if Jules sells it to you. Otherwise expressing my interest here too! :lol:

Hi

Adrian and the orgasmic farmer expressed an interest in the winch - Will does not want it so please call me if you want it. If I haven't heard anything by say 1030am I will sell it on the stand

Sorry if that sounds cheeky but need to get the cash in!!

Call me on 07976819947 and let me know!

Julian

Lewis, come and find me, I will make sure I keep a couple of pairs back. Will do forum discount if anyone recognises me! Waflles are extra long and extra wide (cut to your desired size). Will start them at £50 a pair and see what happens. (Forum price £40).

I have a decent blue drivers seat but am using it until I source a suitable pair of bucket seats for the trayback..... If you don't get sorted tomorrow PM me afterwards and we'll see.

Jason. I removed the caliper today and one of the pistons is stuck (and has been for some time) so suggest you go with one of the other offers. Don't thinkl its even worth reconditioning as it looks to have got very hot!

Hi

Adrian and the orgasmic farmer expressed an interest in the winch - Will does not want it so please call me if you want it. If I haven't heard anything by say 1030am I will sell it on the stand

Sorry if that sounds cheeky but need to get the cash in!!

Call me on 07976819947 and let me know!

Julian

Mark it's all your's mate! i was only going to have it as a spare! :lol:

I have to work on Saturday unfortunately and I wanted to get rid of some junk as well!

Just been reading the Old Sods terms and conditions and did you realise that the first hundred qualified first aiders with proof of current certificate get in free of charge?

I have to work on Saturday unfortunately and I wanted to get rid of some junk as well!

Just been reading the Old Sods terms and conditions and did you realise that the first hundred qualified first aiders with proof of current certificate get in free of charge?

i would just like to say thankyou for posting this,i asked the lady taking the money and she gave us a very strange look(as if to say 'how do know about that')then said go on then in go!

so we both got in free :D:D:D

cheers mate