Jump to content

What's this on top of the engine?


Recommended Posts

I own a 96 300tdi Would someone please tell me what this is? I found it on top of the engine block when I took the rubber cover off.

The tube leading to the connector has a crack in it. Do I need to replace it. What does it do?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy