Tay Forest Challenge

I dont know Steve. You have had all this time to get ready . Your nearly as bad as Bushy . Looks like an all star line up ,good luck to all . Just gutted we are not going . Maybe next year.

Take no notice Steve It's not what happens before you start it's how you finish.

It's nice to see that some venture out of the small pond into the big one isn't that rite Jas :P:P

Best of luck mate.

We're hoping to drive up on the Thursday and have Friday sat by the river feeding the midges.......

getting excited slowly. Still no trailer yet! Cya all there

Mark

Roughly my plan, but I know its going to be late friday for some reasen..

What trailer?

C you, Daan

I did, but its not really upto the job (it copes fine but is well over its weight limit with the 90 on the back and I just don't fancy being pulled). So much as I hate towing it looks like we will be going that way. At least we are in convoy so its a bit less stressful.

Better off towin Mark if your wagon isnt upto it.The ministry checkpoint at carlisle is notorious for pulling up vehicles for weighing if they look heavy,i once got pulled into there 4 times in one week in the artic :blink:

The plan is for us to set off about 6ish friday morning and get there mid afternoon.As Saley says,wouldnt fancy having to come as far as Jim and Paul,must be over 500 miles for them.But then again Bob S couldnt be any furthur south without getting wet so its going to be a long day for him too :blink:

Paul :D

looks like i'm helping out young Steffan on this one, but i'm in the wrong seat :o but on the right side! :blink::lol:

:o You are going to ave to set off early :o Long way from Billingshurst to scottishland,heres me thinking we have a long trip ahead of us :rolleyes:

See Y'all there(mid friday-hopefully :blink: )

:o You are going to ave to set off early :o Long way from Billingshurst to scottishland,heres me thinking we have a long trip ahead of us :rolleyes:

See Y'all there(mid friday-hopefully :blink: )

Yep! starting out at midnight on thursday :o oh do i look forward to that :rolleyes: NOT ;):lol:

Looking forward to meeting some of the old hands at challenge comp's :i-m_so_happy: See you all there! :)

Right then folks, Axle's turned up and fitted, Im all loaded and ready to go. Will be leaving here at 5.30 in the morning so hopefully should be at the campsite sometime Mid afternoon! 450 miles so the AA route planner tells me! See you there!

Right then folks, Axle's turned up and fitted, Im all loaded and ready to go. Will be leaving here at 5.30 in the morning so hopefully should be at the campsite sometime Mid afternoon! 450 miles so the AA route planner tells me! See you there!

If you pass us on the motorway dont wake me up :D