Dashboard Repair kit Anybody used One?

keithjh

Hi All,

The wifes 96 300 Tdi has the dreaded dashboard curl, which is really bad, now as the Disco other than this is excellent and only done 56000 miles, i really need to sort it out (only been promising for 3 years :blink: ). So has anyone used one of the repair kits from any of the dealers, and are they any good etc.

Regards Keith

I've fitted one to my 300 tdi's dash board. I picked up the kit at one of the LR shows last year, form the Mps4x4store stand.

I used a small air rachet to drive the screws in, as their long and you have to put a fair bit of force on them to drive them into the hard plastic underneath. It sorted my dash out a treat, and no one even notices the repair, even the former owner!

Buzz.

I've fitted one to my 300 tdi's dash board. I picked up the kit at one of the LR shows last year, form the Mps4x4store stand.

I used a small air rachet to drive the screws in, as their long and you have to put a fair bit of force on them to drive them into the hard plastic underneath. It sorted my dash out a treat, and no one even notices the repair, even the former owner!

Buzz.

Thanks for that , though since the wife has read the post i guess i`ve got to do it. :ph34r: