kelmarsh

siggy

From landrover enthusiast website.................

As you will have seen in the March issue of our magazine, our Publisher Richard Green has decided to retire from running Land Rover shows. All of us here wish him well in his retirement #(though we strongly suspect he won’t be able to sit still for long!).

Although one effect of Richard’s retirement is that there will be no Show at Kelmarsh Hall this July,* LAND ROVER enthusiast magazine will not be affected. The Editorial and Advertising teams are taking on additional staff, and will continue to produce the magazine. We are currently working on the May, June and July issues, and will advise you of any changes in contact details as soon as they take effect.

This could be a bobtail (repeat)

but # NO I DON'T

* Oh Dear just have to go to billing then

Guest dew110CSW

Seems the way - All the jockey-ing and moving around I'm not sure what's going on, I remember how much it confused the Retailers at the time!