LR rims - 1-ton / 130 / Wolf

John, I haven't done the measurements, but it might be possible to take some standard 7inch disco steels, take the centre out and weld in the centres from your LWB 5.5 Wheels. This way you will be able to choose your offset, get the look you want, and have the width to fit some fairly big tyres.

Some of the bigger tyres may require an 8inch rim though.

If you stick with the 6.5 wolf/130 rims, you will be able to legally use 9.00x16 tyres, but nothing wider.

Just a thought,

Regards,

Diff

I used to run these wheels, from a 1 ton lwb. The fronts have more offset for more lock. The 130 ones are the same, but the offset is standard (like a 109 1 ton rear).

I have been busting my brain for ages for a way to fit symex tyres onto landrover style rims, but sofar I havent found a simple solution. So I am running modulars, but really landy rims would look cool B)

I think in your case the offset would make your car look a bit silly, So I suppose its to the drawing board to make your own (and tell me how you did it!)

Daan

• 3 weeks later...
Yup, that's the one i saw.

rare as rocking horse poo me thinks?

Oh there the type i picked up 4 rims from a member of the forum

on the 30 april at bunny lane ie sheepimp

sorry, an one from CRADDOCKS

HAT,COAT, WELLYS gone

TWIZZLES

post-1882-1178743144.jpg

post-1882-1178743166.jpg

• 3 years later...