Fedima tyres

white90

Tony, Where do you get ET's from for £138+vat? I just bought 5 new one's that cost me a bit more than that but sold them on as they were so small compared to the Fadima's ive been using.

I wanted to get 3 new fedimas to go with my unused spare then use one of the old one's as a spare but just cant find them. Transglobal have been saying they are on their way since Feburary when I wanted them for the muddy truckers now I was hoping to get some before the Tay forest challenge next month and it dont look like thay are coming! King basically said they cant get them any more, 4x4's R us said they wont do them any more coz they are impossible to get. Been having a right nightmare, I think I must have rang everywhere in the U.K. trying to find them and everyone says the same, none availabe, no idea when they will be or even if they will ever get any more! Its a shame coz they are a good tyre, They do wear a bit faster than symex and probably dont grip quite so well on rock but they drive fine on road, Offer a decent amount of clearance advantage over the simex, The sidealls stand up to a lot more punishment, and they grip every bit as well in the soft stuff.

There's nothing else really I like the look of in the 35 inch range except Boggers which I think I will go for but they measure undersize like the simex.

Did you find some Feds mate? A freind has some for sale second hand, good cond.

I didn't think Gary had any? I'm waiting to see the creepy crawlies ;)

Jules..... Gary has no mates :lol:

I had a good look at these at the Mamby show and IMHO these will not touch a simex/simex copy in the soft stuff, and after putting a tape to one of the 37-14-16's only come out as 35-12.50-16's :o i think these will work well in a stoney quarry and on rock, with very little air pressure, but IMHO, to me they look more like an over-tread-sized m/t....... when i wear out my simex i'm getting bogger's, just stuck on what size!

£110+VAT each and no stocks at present

with Simex at £138+vat

seems a tad expensive to me personally

I got mine when they 1st came out for 90 quid each think they may of been from kingoffroad but not sure

very impressed with the grip but as they are nearly 37inch they do seem to go through diffs n shafts alot

I had a good look at these at the Mamby show and IMHO these will not touch a simex/simex copy in the soft stuff, and after putting a tape to one of the 37-14-16's only come out as 35-12.50-16's :o i think these will work well in a stoney quarry and on rock, with very little air pressure, but IMHO, to me they look more like an over-tread-sized m/t....... when i wear out my simex i'm getting bogger's, just stuck on what size!

Ade, its all about 38.5x11's - they come out at about 37" and they're not too wide with I think is a good size. I've just got the rim dilemma. I'm oh so tempted by a set of Stazworks but at $1300 before shipping it won't be cheap!

Ade, its all about 38.5x11's - they come out at about 37" and they're not too wide with I think is a good size. I've just got the rim dilemma. I'm oh so tempted by a set of Stazworks but at $1300 before shipping it won't be cheap!

Will, i was on the devon stand at billing having a look at the boggers, but they never had the 38.5-11's there! :angry: but this is the size i'm tempted by......... but with the portals fitted do i need such a tall tyre???? <_<<_<<_< And don't even start on wheel's!!!! :rolleyes:

Will, i was on the devon stand at billing having a look at the boggers, but they never had the 38.5-11's there! :angry: but this is the size i'm tempted by......... but with the portals fitted do i need such a tall tyre???? <_<<_<<_< And don't even start on wheel's!!!! :rolleyes:

No, I think they missed a trick there. If they'd had a set with them I think my credit card might have taken a battering!