propshaft balancing

Tonk

am in need of getting a propshaft balanced, anyone know/recommend anywhere in hampshire?

IIRC there is a place at Cadnam M27 J1, take the road to Lyndhurst, thats where I got mine done 7/8 years ago. Can't remember the name of the place or how I found them - Yellow pages probably as I wasn't on line back then, i think did a bit of ringing around and looked up engineering firms.. but they did an excellent job. They are (were) an engineering firm on the left hand side as you go through the village. Might be worth a trip down there....

A quick thumb through the YP has turned up Saunders Motor Works Ltd at Southampton Rd, Cadnam 023 8081 2101, they say they do dynamic balancing in their ad. www.saundersmotorworks.co.uk. Think they charged me about 40 squid and they cleaned up and painted the prop!

IIRC there is a place at Cadnam M27 J1, take the road to Lyndhurst, thats where I got mine done 7/8 years ago. Can't remember the name of the place or how I found them - Yellow pages probably as I wasn't on line back then, i think did a bit of ringing around and looked up engineering firms.. but they did an excellent job. They are (were) an engineering firm on the left hand side as you go through the village. Might be worth a trip down there....

A quick thumb through the YP has turned up Saunders Motor Works Ltd at Southampton Rd, Cadnam 023 8081 2101, they say they do dynamic balancing in their ad. www.saundersmotorworks.co.uk. Think they charged me about 40 squid and they cleaned up and painted the prop!

yep, they will do them, 60 quid ish

cheers,

Mark.

Guest diesel_jim
if that's John Murrell, it's my sister-in-laws Dad :D

I'm not sure of his name Ralph, come up from J15, towards Chiseldon, turn right just past the garage, then left through that little industrial estate, past surface systems shotblasting and the joinery unit and he's tucked around the back? used to drive a blue 90 hardtop?

He did a cracking job on my double cardon shaft, resonable price too.

I'm not sure of his name Ralph, come up from J15, towards Chiseldon, turn right just past the garage, then left through that little industrial estate, past surface systems shotblasting and the joinery unit and he's tucked around the back? used to drive a blue 90 hardtop?

He did a cracking job on my double cardon shaft, resonable price too.

Yep, That's him :i-m_so_happy: