AWDC Scorpion Challenge

Les Brock

Scorpion Racing Challenge Trophy 5:

Date: 16 October 2005

Eventually.........got round to sending off my application today

anyone else giving it a go from the Forum ? except the usual ones

Adrian/Pigster........ although it looks like you've been pimped to me Richard !

RobHybrid/Mark 90 ?

Divster?

Wailofthe snail?

anyone else ?

Najw.....its in the post, Carole should get it Thursday.....with Richard Weatherly Biatching...

:unsure:

Spectacte no... Marshall yes! Get the drift ;-)

I'll put your name down, all helpers welcome (essential)

Cheers

Neil

PS: What to expect - sand, tanks, hard work

You know you want to ...

will be in attendance,

but only to spectate.

nipping down sunday morning, as it's only 3 hours away!

fully intending to be competing at bordon, anyone know what to expect there?

yes I sure am and I recon I have sourced a great co driver

You'll have to introdue me to him so I can see if he's got any tips :unsure:

I was thinking of going down on the Saterday night and camping there ready for the sunday.

Aye me too. Not getting up early enough to drive over there on a sunday morning. Is the lovely Fi coming to cook breakfast :wub:

Finally I get to bitch for a diesel motor - which will be so much better the v8's on this site, which hopefully fingers crossed will not break down.

Les - I might need to be shown how to work your winch because I have never used one like yours before

:)

And if all things go well, we should beat Adrian and co with ease. As he and his co-driver have the map reading ability of a dead snail. :lol:

This should be good fun I reckon.

Scorpion Racing Challenge Trophy 5:

Date: 16 October 2005

Eventually.........got round to sending off my application today

anyone else giving it a go from the Forum ? except the usual ones

Adrian/Pigster........ although it looks like you've been pimped to me Richard !

RobHybrid/Mark 90 ?

Divster?

Wailofthe snail?

anyone else ?

Najw.....its in the post, Carole should get it Thursday.....with Richard Weatherly Biatching...

:unsure:

Yep, we'll be there. Will be camping on the Saturday night. Plan to have a bit of a BBQ if anyone's interested in hooking up.

Just booked next Monday off work so that I can fit my shiny new albrights and finish preping the beast.

Dave

You'll have to introdue me to him so I can see if he's got any tips :unsure:

Aye me too. Not getting up early enough to drive over there on a sunday morning. Is the lovely Fi coming to cook breakfast :wub:

Fi wont be coming but she sends you her love :wub:

Sorry but my cooking isnt a patch on hers.

Got to do some remidial work to my trailer this week end.

Ha..Hahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa....Arrhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha! ! !

best start tonight Rob, you still might be trying to get them nuts lose by the weekend

:lol::o

Adrians Kindly letting me kip at his place which is dead local (well so he tells me ), and was thinking of going to a curry house on Saturday night :D

we "could" all meet up for that save all that faffing with BBQ's......Someone will have to drive from the site though..... :unsure:

just a thought :)

Its only 20mins from the site Les.... which is nice.. a little bit of a lie in.

The curry idea is a good one - very nice food in the local (I am on first name terms with a few of them in there)

BBq's - - its gona be too cold out there for one of them. Join me and Adrian Les down the curry house and the public house - and if worst case scenario every gets plastured (will not win otherwise) then both myself and Ad's houses are 2 mins walk from the pub.

Billinshurst this is.. by the way. down the road from slindon.

I'm sure you could get good old fashened English food from there as well most do, Ade and Pigster will have to make allowances in selecting a suitable establishment ;)

I'm not going to be having anything that will affect my performance on the Sunday, my driving's bad enough without making worse....... :huh:

Mind you saying that..............its a bluddy good excuse for Adrian beating us :P (which ain't going to happen :ph34r:

well maybe...me having pram tyres and all !

Suddenly the BBQ has pailed into insignificance. Hoorah for the curry idea. We were planning on camping on the site so could do with cadging a lift to/ from the site.

We plan on getting to site about 6. Hope this isn't too late for any of you but it's a bit of a trek from up north.

Dave