EPC

JST

Does anyone have a copy lurking around??

I have a copy but since reformatting the hard drive it wont work (yes is reinstalled) running XP home edition.

i get this msg:

SSTABS32.OCX not correctly registered: file missing or invalid.

any ideas or another copy?

yes here if you want to take it on

I have Microcat to

Ah Tony ;) When you have a moment can you please see if there is a blank panel for the 2002 Defender Dash.

My base model came with the tray,

laptopmount005Medium.jpg

but i wondered if there was a blank panel available for it so that I can fit my winch switches to it.

Thanks in advance

Steve :)

Ah Tony ;) When you have a moment can you please see if there is a blank panel for the 2002 Defender Dash.

My base model came with the tray,

laptopmount005Medium.jpg

but i wondered if there was a blank panel available for it so that I can fit my winch switches to it.

Thanks in advance

I fitted the Eaton/Durite Modular Rocker Switches from VWP with their bezel/surrounds into the radio panel -

Img_0738.jpg

Paul.

That's a very neat install Paul.

I've gone for a panel as I plan to also move clock to centre console and replace with a rev counter. The plate will house the clock and a 3 bank Carling switches which I've already bought from mudstuff.

Cheers

That's a very neat install Paul.

I've gone for a panel as I plan to also move clock to centre console and replace with a rev counter. The plate will house the clock and a 3 bank Carling switches which I've already bought from mudstuff.

Cheers

see your Pm's re-alloy plate :D

Thanks to Ralph for cutting and sending me some ally plate this week. I had some time today to cut it to size and cut out holes for 52mm guage and 3 carling switches for the winch.

Here are some pics. Just need to spray it black and work out how to fix it somehow. Not planning to permanently use the bluetac I used for the pics! ;)

Not sure if I put the clock in there or a VDO voltmeter. I was thinking about moving the clock over from the dash and putting a tacho in it's place, but I don't know if I can be arsed. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

panel001Medium.jpg

panel002Medium.jpg

Thanks again to Ralph.

Cheers

Steve