sleeping in a 90

stripy

thought you might like to see my inboard sleeping arrangments, it takes under 5 mins to put up ,and i've used it for over 2yrs when laning, mostly in the winter months.

its is sooo comfey :D

post-905-1176551984_thumb.jpg

post-905-1176552031_thumb.jpg

post-905-1176552055_thumb.jpg

post-905-1176552073_thumb.jpg

post-905-1176552136_thumb.jpg

post-905-1176552159_thumb.jpg

post-905-1176552188_thumb.jpg

post-905-1176552427_thumb.jpg

its not easy takeing a piccy of ones'self :blink:

mo

most of the time its used in winter with no heater, i have a ex-army artic sleeping bag which is supposed to go down to -42 (yeh right)

last year in dorset it went down to -6 and it was fine, bit chilly having a wash in cold water first thing though :D

we always stop in the green lanes & have a small camp fire (in a dug out hole) & when we leave you woulden't know that we had been there :)

I've removed the bulkhead and centre seat. Nice bit of sponge, feet between

the seats and comfy as you like.

Before that I knocked up a mini tent thing that fitted on the dropped-down tailgate

letting me sleep with the bulkhead in place and my feet in the "tent". Worked well

but the shed mice ate the canvas whilst in storage :(

• 10 months later...

There are a couple of similar threads on the D90 (US) site - http://www.d-90.com/

Click on 'Custom Mods' in the top panel then in the left-hand column look under 'Sleep & Store 1 & 2'. Have to say they do look a little crude in comparison to that above, but seem to work..

It's something I'd thought about myself, but wonder how I'd manage and where all the other stuff for a trip would go..

There are a couple of similar threads on the D90 (US) site - http://www.d-90.com/

Click on 'Custom Mods' in the top panel then in the left-hand column look under 'Sleep & Store 1 & 2'. Have to say they do look a little crude in comparison to that above, but seem to work..

It's something I'd thought about myself, but wonder how I'd manage and where all the other stuff for a trip would go..

i carry my camping gear in plastic boxes with lids and put them under the mota when kipping , clothes & indoor kit stowes under the bunk when its up, & dont forget the passengers floor space ;)